Thursday 13 August 2009

The Secret Film and the Law of Attraction

The Secret Film - How does is actually work then?

By Mike England ‘How to Make the Law of Attraction Work For You’
 
The Secret Film - How does it work then?

Law of attraction and money how I got it to work for me.

Well I am going to share a bit of what I learned, basically what I realised is that the techniques of spending 15 or 20 minutes a day carrying out the various visualisation excercises are just to allow you to practice the feeling place of what you want.

However like many others I know and I am sure some of you out there, as soon as I stopped the visualisation and returned to so called waking reality, it created a feeling of longing within me. In other words I was really aware of the lack of what I wanted. This actually created anxiety within me and a kind of pining, like a feeling of desperation.

What I found, as I mentioned earlier is that if you practice the feeling place of it with the techniques, like the techniques in my book ‘how to make the law of attraction work for you’ when you are then faced with an adverse situation such as an angry employer, the red letter bill, the unfaithful partner, or whatever it may be, you then begin to use the technique in other words access the feeling that you practiced in your technique so that you can use it easily and effectively in the real life situations.

What eventually happens is that you change your emotional responses (beliefs) to adverse situations, and then you find that the you begin to find doors of opportunity begin to open, which lead you to what you want.

Hope you all found this useful for more information and if you want to find out more look here loads more law of attraction and money

No comments:

Post a Comment